Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Little Help

What's to say. Today, for some odd reason, I decided to delete my MySpace and Fackbook accounts. I think my reasoning behind this is that I devote more of my interest to these trivial pages of social interaction than I do to my school work. Why do I feel the need to know that Jim is now "chillin' in his room." Should I care that Jim is chillin' or should I be concerned with Darl and why he torched a neighbors barn with his mother's body inside.

The semester is coming to an end and I am feeling a little frazzled. Have I done enough this semester? I feel vapid and clueless, as though my brain has puttied and will not longer spew forth anything worth merit. I feel defeated and am finding no refuge in the things I previously have. What is the problem? Perhaps it is just a case of finals blues. I hope this to be the truth because I want to think again! I feel that I should focus towards the goal; one small step at a time.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Good for you, man. I know just what it is to look for comments on the blog, even, not to mention what it might be to have a bunch of people trailing in and out of these two other sites leaving comments and inviting you by. Some of my comp students noted that these sites were a great way to keep in contact with the kid who left town in the third grade. Ha! I thought that was pretty funny, though it didn't occur to me right away how silly that was.