Monday, April 30, 2007

End

Well, it's almost over. I am feeling the thirty ton weight pushing down on my skull but I will come out victorious; I just need a little spinach. Little did you know that I am Popeye in disguise. I will be nice to be done with school in a couple of weeks but I am sure that I will miss it when I am working about everyday. This semester was a bit hectic for me. There was a lot going on and not enough time to do it in. I am a little frazzled right now but oh well. Next semester should be nice because I have two independent studies which will give me some time to breath. I can't wait. Then it will be time to plan for the future, if that is at all possible.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Hang in there, Adam! I know the feeling.

Daniel Wise said...

Hey, I completely know what you're going through. Final's week is God's punishment for a sinful world.