Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Twain Project

At the end of Dr. Nelson's Mark Twain course, English majors are required to submit a final project.This project can be whatever they wish to create. I decided to create a stop-motion video with some other attributes as well. For anyone interested in how I did it; I used a program called Stop Motion Animator. The program is a free one and while it is a good program it does lack some ease of useability. I imported my video into Microsoft Movie Maker and added text slides and video transitions and effects.Here are some pictures of my setup and finally the video. I altered the video some but because the previous one would not play you won't be able to know the difference. This one should work, so enjoy!

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Cool! I'm glad you got this to work! I like the comet coming and going (though I didn't know what it was at first).

Anonymous said...

gday abomb loved the film. you did good work and loved how you used sigmund freud to make mark twain. and love your space also welcome to blog universe